quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2020

INGLÊS "TRADUÇÃO E ELABORAÇÃO DE TEXTO" 3º ANO. PROF PEDRO

Traduza e elabore um texto com as traduções, usem seus conhecimentos prévios que vocês já possuem em inglês (Copiar no caderno)
1. What do you do in your free time?
I don’t have any free time!
I usually hang out with friends. 
I go running a lot.
I do volunteer work.
I like reading and relaxing at home. 
2. What’s the weather like? / How’s the weather? [Como é o tempo?]
Hot and humid.
It’s pouring – take an umbrella.
A little chilly – you might wanna bring a jacket.
Gorgeous – a perfect summer day!
It’s quite cold – make sure to bundle up. 
3. What time is it? / Do you have the time? 
It’s ten o’clock.
It’s half past four.
It’s a quarter to twelve.
Let me check my phone.
Sorry, I don’t know.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário